Monday, January 17, 2005

I am 19teen going on....

Wats with aunts n girlfrenzs huh??? everytime I go out, they say I’m going on a date….everytime I receive or reply a SMS, they say I’m flirting over e phone with my girlfren…sigh!!! seems to me like they more eager for me 2 find my other half then I am…hmmmm… boy it really ticks me off…ARGH!!!!!!

Oh welz, I’m officially now 19teen years old…funny, I don’t feel no different…still feel like the same old boring me…am I suppose 2 feel any different?? I dunno…..mayb be I was juz expecting some changes upon turning 19teen… but…..anyway, had dinner with Juliet n e rest on thurs…pizza hut…n only half way thru did they realize is was my birthday….thank to Shiwei that is….u see, he called Steph half way thru dinner n ask her whether it was my B-day…then she ask me…and…errr…they juz sort of guess aft tt=]

Juliet when home this mornin… Feel real bad for not sending her off…but I had training…=[ I wrote her something yesterday though, a farewell poem…well,sort of.
should I give a copy here??? errr……ok, here goes..

I noe I alwaes seem down n moody;
not to mention extremely irritatingly ‘naggy’.

But way back since we 1st met;
life is as good as it can get.

You seem to hav e ability to cheer me up when I’m low;
though tis you might not noe.

Tis is bcoz I dun alwaes show.
But you’re realli e NICEST girl that I noe.

Believe me when I say that’s no lie;
n that noeing you hav made be 1 undeservingly lucky guy.

Forgive me as tis farewell poem sounds quite trashy;
but hey!!! it my 1st time writing something so mushy.

So as we part again tis time;
n that tis poem doesn’t actually rhyme.

I’m confident we’ll meet again, hence till then we shall see;
as e Chinese hav a saying which goes…..err…..
Tian Xia Wu Bu San Zhi Yan Xi…..=]


haha!!!!i can’t believe I actually came up with it, but I did…..hope she likes it, though it realli shows tt I’m a amateur poet..hahahaha=D

today was a real bad day. mayb bcoz I've been training like 5 consecutive days tis week coupled with only 3 hrs of sleep last nite.…felt really sick aft the session with mr see. he said I was dragonboating in K1…but I dunno leh…. when I row e way he wants, I juz feels funny…. its isn'tjuz me…HOWEVER, I’m so happy I was able to keep up with e rest today…yEa!! went over 2 help Ted after tt…Nadim is still rocking bck-n-forth in his K1, n still doing his bicep stroke, furthermore, I think his foot configuration in wrong, but He himself n Ted thinks its fine…oh welz…peks opinions no longer hav importance i gues..haha=] I’m quite worried for Yan Bo…worried tt he might not noe e seriousness of his back injury and go overboard during training….told him tt back injuries r no joke, but he keep saying he’s ok….hmmmm…wat else can I do??? think I should constantly bug him bout it. then mayb he’ll look into it juz to get me off his back…. not literally tt is….=]

No comments: