Somewhere around 0.5kmm mark (cramped shoulder to shoulder with ‘siao’ people):
Crap! Flag off already, we aren’t at the starting line yet….
At the 0km mark:
Finally!!! we start running…
Between 1-4km mark:
This is nice…weathers nice…scenery….nice…’sceneries’ excellent
Already?? Maybe this ain’t as tough as i thot…
Wow!! They are turning back already??
Where in the world is the turning point??
HALF-WAY THERE!!! Yesssssshhhh!!! Ooohhhhh BANANA….munchmunchmunchmunch….
hmmm….why can’t I feel my toes…??
CRAP!! I FEEL MY TOES!!! OUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!
oh shit!!! Think I ran too fast at the beginning
WHY THE HELL AM I DOING THIS?? DISSERTATION SUBMISSION’S TOMORROW! GASPGASPGASP!!
100 Plus! 100 Plus!! 100 Plus!!!
arrrrrrrggghhhh!!! I drank too much….wanna puke! wanna puke!! wanna puke!!
I hear capoeira MUSIC!! Where are they??
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!! GOOOOO CAPOEIRA!!!!!!! Sexy skirts dudeeeesss!!!!
calf cramp…shitshitshit…..
Calves cramps…..oh crap butt cramp….can’t stop!! Must finish with STYLE!!!!!
FINISH LINE!!!!! Hobblehobblehobblehobble…….
YESSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Finaaaallllllyyyyyyy……pantpantpantpant….
Takeoffshoes!!! Takeoffshoes!!! I can feel my feet and its NOT GOOODDD!!!!!!
abrasions on the armpit amongst other worse places,
some unresponsive toes,
a screaming acetabulofemoral joint,
a incomplete but due dissertation draft.
but a GREAT Sunday nevertheless...

No comments:
Post a Comment