ok……
first blog in a week since I lost my wallet……
nope, it’s still not found,
and nope, I’m not feeling anymore desperate for it…..
but then,
habit of sticking my hand back into my pocket for it is still not gone….
and it’s actually quite funny….
every time I stick my hand in and find nothing,
for a moment I get a little anxious… then it hit me that I’ve lost it…
hahaha!!!!
anyway, this blog will once again be a ‘complaining’ one…..
and the topic of the day is…..
“How Chauvinistic Men Can Actually get……..”
this is what happen……
on wed, it was the follow up lesson on DISC Personality for Xin Min Secondary….
and needless to say, it went terrifically well,
and I’m really really happy for that….
THANKZ 4E5=]
okok….back to the point,
after the lesson, me, Coach Sean, Coach J and Coach Yuka piled into Coach Isaac’s car and left…..
and well, all of us other then Yuka were planning to go eat….
and so, we had to decide where to drop Yuka,
as in where was most convenient….
but then,
she couldn’t decide,
or actually, didn’t really wanna trouble us and just wanted to drop along the way we were going,
but then, Sean was like asking and asking and asking her where she wanted to go….
and there was actually tinge of hostility and frustration in his tone…..
come on lah, where the lady wants to go is her business,
why try so hard to pry into other people’s life…..
as I was sitting next to Yuka and beside Sean, I feel really ashame of Sean’s behavior and attitude…..
this is why we male are labeled Chauvinistic,
we look down on the fairer sex……
sigh!!!!
maybe I was to blame too….
I was torn between going for lunch with the rest,
and going off with Yuka like our normal routine……
so, I guess she was sort of indirectly pressured to follow us when I decided to get in the car…….
sigh!!!
would have been better if I just when off with her,
save everyone the embarrassment…….
I felt real bad….then…..
Sorry Yuka…..
I seriously feel that some of us men out there must start learning how to treat ladies with the proper respect they deserve…..
and not just the “whatever” kind of don’t care attitude……
TIME TO CHANGE GUYS!!!!!!
Saturday, May 21, 2005
Time to change!!!!!
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment