Sunday, May 08, 2005

woke up to a raining Sunday morning….
thought and actually hope to have a day of peace and quiet,
since it’s the best weather to cuddle up and just relax and read.
but then…someone somewhere seems to have different plans for me,
and I’m not exactly trill bout the whole thing.

firstly, as usually my aunt and her whole family is at home,
and I’m feeling the usual uneasiness when their all at home.

secondly, my other aunt is up to one of her i’m-try-to-be-cheerful kind of mood…
and it really ain’t helping the whole situation….
cause she really has a completely misplaced sense of and timing for humour…
plus with that short fuse of hers….
unpredictable swings of mood might and will occur…..sigh!!!!

thirdly, Mum was called today….
and well, apart from the usual asking of ‘how are you??” how’s everything??...” and stuff,
to my horror, I was informed that my second bro was once again up to no good….
apparently, he’s been playing truant from tuition lessons for the past month or more….
be running of to do who knows what with friends of his after being drop off at the tuition venue….
haiz!!!!! Mum wants me to talk to him……
but how?? how??
not that I never try, but I always get the silent treatment.
plus I’m not actually a person good at talking….
more of a listener……
but I can’t sit around and do nothing,
cause my Mum had tried, my Dad has tried,
but its just that he doesn’t listen….
crap!!!!!!!!
I feel so darn useless and hopeless now….
and to rub it in,
that idiotic mood-swimg aunt of mine is nagging and nagging and nagging….
nagging me to talk to my bro…..
f*** lah!!! not that I dun want to….
but I don’t know how to...and I’m trying to find a way to….
so get the freaking hell of my case b****….

crap!!! I gotta get out now…..
need some time alone without any of them……

No comments: