today was another quality day spent with none other then…….ME!!!
Me, Myself and I…..=]
had lunch with Jesse at Kent Ridge after dropping off the Matriculation Form at NUS.
and it was a good thing that I did,
if I hadn’t I wouldn’t have found out that there are things that I still need to apply for before Semester starts…….
*phew*…..what a relief!!!!!
Anyway, highlight of the day came towards the later part of the afternoon.
I WENT SCUBA DIVING……in a three by three by four metre tank….hahaha!!!!!
was strolling around Suntec and coincidentally they were having some sort of Diving promotion with free try-outs….
and to think yesterday night I saw an ad. on the paper on a SCUBA course for $400++ I think…..
so immediately I jumped at the chance of trying that out right there on the spot…..
and man…..IT WAS FREAKING COOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!
minus the part where I had to be in a body suit right at the entrance of Suntec,
waiting to jump in a Toilet cubicle size tank of water…..
hahahaha!!!!!!!!
but then, the awkwardness of that was way compensated by the opportunity to try out diving=]…….
hahaha!!!!!!
took a dive with Mike, the on site instructor,
and learned some of the basics of SCUBA diving…
though it was only a 20-30 minute thingy a lifeless container tank (not including me and Mike, the instructor)
but it sure was worth my time……
the feeling of being able to stay underwater without worries was so freaking coooool!!!!
it was like total freedom…. (imagine it was in the sea instead of a tank)...hahaha!!!
maybe I’ve just found the right hobby to replace canoeing……
only problem is, it might have to steep a price tag for me to take on……..
think NUS has a diving club……….hmmmmm……
gonna check that out right now……
BYE!!!
Friday, June 03, 2005
S.C.U.B.A.
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment