Hee…..=]
the past 2 days have been fantastic…
the R & R weekend over in Malaysia was better than I expected…..
everything was excellent…..
and I couldn’t really have asked for more…=]
we did 5 dives all together throughout Sat. and Sun.
3 on Sat. and 2 this morning.
and what they said was true……
“each and every dive, will be better than your previous dive”=D
Dive 1:
Nothing much cause this was the first dive.
had to go thru all the 6 basic exercises as well as the 2 Emergency Ascends…..
didn’t go deep for this dive,
and everything was....sand sand, dead corals and more sand……
and it was like in black and white…
haha!!
however, we did manage to see a black-spotted yellow moray eel…..
boy was it cooooool……..hahaha!!!!
Dave (our diving instructor) managed to get it out of its cave….
so we were able to see the whole eel….
was like a metre and a half long I think…=]
Dive 2:
this was a little more fun….
when to the same depth as dive one (5m) at somewhere called Monkey Bay….
at least the corals seemed more alive this time round…..
and there were much more colours…hahaha!!!!
and lots of fishes….
I mean LOTS and LOTS of them…..
black, white, blue, yellow, silver etcetc…
all kind of funny colours…haha!!
Dive 3:
WE SAW A LOBSTER!!!!!!!!!
hahaha!!!
it was hiding under this coral and was like petrified of us….haha!!!
and man was it huge…
as in like ‘served-on-dinner-table’ kind of size….
but all moving and alive….
Dave was trying to catch it,
but it just shot straight through his hands……
I didn’t know that lobsters move that fast,
and as a matter of fact, swim backwards…
hahaha!!!!
oh yar, saw a giant clam too….
not those small little peanuts we eat,
but huge huge clam….=]
Dive 4:
I think this was the worse dive of the 5…..
was bloody early,
and I was like diving half awake…
was a miracle I didn’t bump into anything…haha!!!
anyway, my mask kept fogging up,
and has to clear it like tonnes of times….
to add to my frustration,
I was on the verge of pissing in my wetsuit….
as I didn’t had time to do it before hitting the water….
and for those who don’t know,
the wet suite traps a layer of water between skin and itself for insulation….
so if I piss in it…. I’ll practically be wrapping myself in my piss….
hahahaha!!!!!!
it funny now, but think bout the agony I was in…….
nothing new too….
same kinds of corals, same kind of fishes..=]
Dive 5:
last dive of the trip,
and best of the lot….
before this trip,
I though clown fishes were cute,
but now,
I know they are CUTE……
really………they look even cuter than Nemo in really life…
hahaha!!!
we also had this big silver batfish that followed us through out the dive..
curiosity on the part of the fish I guess=]
there were also these 3 gigantic hump-head parrot fishes swimming around….
and when I say gigantic, I mean gigantic….
each was like 2 metres in length…..
apart from these….
we also saw a blue-spotted ray,
as well as a few crown of thorns (coral killers)……
Monday, July 25, 2005
My Dive Trip...
~satisfied, but missing it already~
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment