Sunday, July 10, 2005

War of the World????

two more days to go…..
and I can’t wait anymore…hahaha!!!!
two more days out of this uncomfortable hell hole……
and for the past few days,
the uncomfortable situation at home has mutated from bad,
to complete nonsense
it’s starting to resemble a war zone more and more…
on one hand you got the unhappy employer (my aunt) arguing with the seemingly inefficient maid,
on the other,
you have the angry mother (my aunt) disciplining her two unreasonable, hellish kids….
sigh!!!!!
it’s just utterly chaotic…
take for example this morning…
woke up a little late,
(reason: was out watching Fantastic 4 and have supper till about 3am=D)
and the first thing I hear before I even open my eyes is,
my distress aunt screaming and yelling at my 2 cousins…
threats, accusations and pleads, where flying everywhere…
not that I blame my aunt at all for the chaos…
given the situation in which I’m in her shoes,
I guess I wouldn’t have been able to control myself this long…
would have exploded long long long time ago.
but however,
without a doubt in my mind,
those two little freaks deserve all the discipline they can get…
those rascals are just totally out of control,
totally beyond saving in my eyes.
they are so rude, unreasonable, demanding and irritating!!!!!
they’re as un-lovable as any kid can get…
even the word ‘kid’ might be an inappropriate connotation in this case…
I think ‘little monsters’ might be more applicable…….seriously!!
fortunately, they aren’t the only 5 years old and 12 years old I know,
cause if they were,
I swore I would have hated kids…
thank goodness NO…
cause I my opinion, children are children,
youthful, adorable, lovable, a little teeny-weeny bit unreasonable sometimes….
children are a blessing=]
but those 2…
never in the world would they be blessings….

sigh!!!!
good thing after tomorrow,
I’ve one whole week away from here…..YEEEEEEEEE HAR!!!
then another week of late night SCUBA lessons,
follow by a peaceful diving weekend a ‘sea’ away from here…. =]
and then,
just got to survive another few days before I can MOVE!!!!!!
yEa!!!!!!!

~desperately wanting to bypass the next 48hrs of my life~

No comments: