Monday, April 04, 2005

Back to a busy life=]


my 1st retarded self portrait taken on my phone....=]
hmmm...think i better go get a hair cut tmr...hahaha!!!! Posted by Hello

back to my busy busy working life….
been away in Malaysia since thurs nite…
for “ching ming”…(basically, pay-to-deseased-and-clean-their-gravefront day)
tis time around, when all the way back to Kelantan…the southern-most state of M’sia
havn’t been back there 4 3 whole years…..
it was really really fun, thought really tiring too=]
furthermore,
Dad, Mom Pek Siang n John all went back too…
think tis is like e first time our whole family traveled together since the terrible issue….
and everything seems almost back to normal….
almost….
can see tt Dad’s trying his very best to forget e terrible event….
and Mum, well….she her usual self lah…….
but I’m juz happy tt there’s improvement….
apart from tt,
there was juz tonnes n tonnes of relatives…..
all happy to finally hav a long due reunion…=]
it was a happy weekend..

got back tis morning by train…
though I would hav preferred to travel by bus,
reason being, the Transnational Business Class is really really comfortable,
and it’s much cheaper then taking the train,
but well,
majority wins I guess=]
my aunts thought tt traveling by bus is very dangerous since there’s a risk of the driver falling asleep…..
anyway, arrived tis morning,
then, finally I found time to go get my new phone…
and so….
Tada..(drum roll…..)
Sony Ericsson K700i…. yEa!!!! haha=D
been wanting it for a very very long time liao….
alrite!!!!!
so now…..I CAN RECEIVE CALLS…hahahahaha!!!!!!!


todays Juliets Birthday...
was planning to give her a surprise oversea call tis morning,
but then,
i couldn't get through..think i'm missing out on some extension....
haiz...
so,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
JULIET!!!!!!!!!!!
haha!!!!

No comments: