AHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Sat. is coming up…..
test and interview…
stress stress…….
time to push the panick button…..
AHHHH!!!!!!
hahaha!!!!
just being an idiot…I’m not really that panicky,
but felt like doing that…hahaha!!
anyway,
today’s blog is about something that happened yesterday…
yesterday, we were at X Primary coaching a team of prefects-to-bes….
it was a really fun coaching session,
and there was another new coach…Coach E….
and guess what, he too was a fellow paddler…
Hwa Chong batch of 2002, when I was Sec. 3
a T2 rower to, just like I was then…
hmm…maybe we did compete with one another before….
hmmm……..
can’t remember liao….
BUT, this ain’t the main course of today’s blog…
what’s coming up is…
!! rated Explicit, so for those who feel a little uncomfortable now,
I suggest u stop here or, get really comfortable before u proceed….
you will need it…..
this was what happened to Me, Coach E and Coach H while we were changing into our company tee in the gents……
this kid came rushing into the toilet…..
say he’s like 8 or 9 years old, can’t be older then primary 3….
a puny little guy…maybe weighs around 30kg only…..
he gave us a very amusing look, and went into a cubicle apparently to do his business….
anyway,
subsequently, things started to get a little amusing….
Kid: “you all what level ah??”
Coach E: “(jokingly) Sec. 5”
Kid: “WAHHH!!!! why so stupid one!!!!!” (what nerves!!!!!)
Us: “……”
Kid: “you guys take steroids??”
Coach E: “(still jokingly) yup….you leh??”
Kid: “no wonder you all so big…..i take it too!! but very expensive….”
Coach E: “(getting really amused) I got lobang…very cheap, 10 dollars for 5 grams……..”
Kid: “WAAAHHHH!!!!!! tell me where leh…….”
Us: “…….. (trying not to burst out in laughter)…..”
here’s where the amusement stopped,
and what happen next was really really gross…..
so be warned….
Kid: “you all do sex??”
we were like….what the hell!!!!
Us: “……”
Kid: “you all masturbate??”
Us: “…..”
Kid: “I’m doing it right now!!!!!”
and take was it,
we couldn’t take it anymore,
so 3 of us hurried on with our changing and got the hell out of there……
What the heck!!!!!
I mean for his age…..I’m utterly shock, stunned, and speechless……
as well as horrified and disgusted!!!!!
and to think all this happen across a cubicle door……
Boy!!!!!!!
Thursday, April 28, 2005
I am horrified!!!!!!
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment