Monday, April 11, 2005

Friendships...

friends….
just like stars in the sky, always there but not always seen=]

I have come to realize that there is really a certain amount of truth in this vague quote…..
had been having a lot of old primary sch memories flooding my mind for the past few days…
all good and precious memories…
I’ve come to realize I’m such a fool to have not made the effort to stay in contact…
and now… I’m having trouble trying to remember everyone….=[
haiz!!!!
but I guess I’m just lucky that after all this years, I could still very fortunately get hold of myself and come to my senses that I must get back in touch with them…
its was my privilege to have know them and to have had a friendship between us,
and now, I’m undeservingly given a second chance to rekindle these friendships of ours….
I would be a fool not to wake up and make the best of this opportunity….
with all the years I’ve spent with them…
from having fun….
with our seasonal craze…
(e.g. top-spinning, stamp-collecting, or just pure naïve catching games)
to getting into trouble…
haha!! like the time we were caught plying with fire…
or the time we were trying to booby-trap the culprits sneaking into our class-rooms after sch…
(we tied strings across the doors to trip them, and laid thumb-tags on the floor..hahaha!!)
to sharing happy moments as well as sad moments together…..
we were more then friends or mere classmates…
some of us were as closed to being brothers n sisters as we could get…..
I’ve spent more years with this bunch of friends….
for most, even more then with those friends I currently have,
hahaha!!!!!
I’m so happy now….
fill to the brim with excitement of a reunion with my long-lost (at least I thought) brothers n sisters of mine…
yeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee=]

and so…
I’m not throwing myself back into the swirling pool of memories stashed away,
I’ve to try my best to remember everyone of them…
as of now…
I’m in contact with Joyce, Tiang Lim, Ker Li, and Sin Yee
though I’m only able to remember past the extent of name and pictures for Tiang and Joyce….
being chatting with Joyce=]
its ain't gonna be easy trying to push aside troubles of my current days to retrieve whatever I can from the past,
but its worth it….
I just know it…..=]

well,
tmr its Xin Min Sec…on the topic of D.I.S.C. personality…
from what I gather from Pei Jun,
4E is a class of terrors…so cross my fingers and hope its not my class…
but anyway,
I’ll have to prove to 1 and all (including yours truly) that I’m a good public speaker,
and that I can be understood…=]
Dynamism is the key tmr…
…..deep inside…..
I’m currently worried shit-less…ahhhhh!!!!!!!

apart from that….
today’s a happy day…

No comments: