Sunday, April 17, 2005

Miracles i guess.......

some things in this world were never meant to be…
however, no one is able to predict the future of our world,

but occasionally,
things that were never meant to be,
might actually happen,

and bring a happy ending to an initially shocking and unbelievable beginning.

today, Kate and Leopold was shown on channel 5…
all I could say was and is,
it was the best ever movie about love I’ve ever watched,
and I’m glad that my curiosity lead me to want to watch it.
it’s a splendid and touching love story which is although somehow hard to picture happening in real life,
but it unexplainably tugs on a heart string deep inside.
touching, yet humorous…..
none of those stereotypical boring and ‘mushy’ love stories…. =]
it’s a typical story of impossible things happening,
a story of a miracle……
two people of entirely different background and upbringing and TIMEs
being forced into one another’s world unintentionally,
and what started out as hostility and suspicion…
manifested into a beautiful fairytale ending of happily ever after…
how much more beautiful can it get??
an unbelievable story at I want to believe in…
it’s the kind of thing that our degrading world needs….
the kind of miracle that make living in such a dreadful world reasonably less dreadful.

both were completed by the presence of the other in life...
one was everything the other wasn't,
thus Kate provided what Leopold didn't have,
and in turn, Leopold filled up the gaps in Kate's life...
together, they were whole,
and apart, they came to realised they would never be truly alive.

while watching it,
my ‘hyperactive’ brain cells were once again wondering of into the illusionary realms.
I was asking myself,
are these things actually possible??
(not the scientific aspect of time and space continuum,
and the possible presence of a crack in the fabric of time allowing people to leap into different centuries through it……
blah blah…blah blah……
though it’s a worthy realm of science to gove futher thoughts into….=])

what i was questioning was
the viability of the presence of love between complete strangers in such a short span of time??
I was, and still am wondering whether
is it truly possible to find someone that’s really complements us…
and if so, is it possible to achieve such a strong feeling for one another within days

o much so that it without him or her,
there’s no longer meaning in life, as portrayed in the movie......
it saddens me to be completely uncertain about the possibility of this issue.
well,
maybe it’s just that I’ve never really had much going on in my social life,
as in nothing going beyond the limitation of good friends…
and till now, life is just a daily routine carried out without much concern for the reasons for which I live,
but, how I wish I could confidently say that it could be true…
and to look forward to that day when it’s my time…..
it’s just that I can’t really see myself, privileged enough I might say,
to have such a miracle happening to me…


No comments: