Friday, March 04, 2005

......

results r out….
I’m not happy….
I’m far from happy……
actually, I’m juz beating myself up inside now…
what happen???
why muz it be like tis???
most of e team did ok….
in fact,
Wei Yuan n Yina did very well…
but the rest were juz ok….
2 others, my results seems above average,
but wat e hell do they noe….
my scholarship is at risk….
if it doesn’t go thru…
I’m finish…..
ain’t got no freaking way I’m can make my parents afford my uni…
wat e hell, they still hav both my brothers to look out for…
shit!!!! hav no idea wats gonna happen now…..
really dun understand how people got worst results can juz relax n forget bout it…
why e team even hav e mood 2 go out after tt…
if it was Wei Yuan or nana who wanted 2 celebrate, I understand,
but e rest??????
WAKE UP MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
those RESULTS SUCKS!!!!!
MY RESULT SUCKS!!!
but then if I dun,
I’m a spoilt sport…..
so wat the hell, can’t I juz go home n hav some private quiet time alone
without people giving me tt face….
u guys wanna party then go ahead….
but,
I dun see myself having any right to celebrate…..
dun u all get it?????
I’m I even a true fren of yours…..
for heaven sake, b honest with yourself……
was I ever considered a true fren…
or was it juz bcoz u guys ‘happen’ 2 be forced in2 e same team as I,
n its juz ‘happens’ tt I’m your captain…
n thus u’re forced to b my fren.??
how do u think I felt when every time I feel anxious of e results,
u guys juz sarcastically brush it of saying tt I’ll b on stage???
so am I now?????
why went I’ll try 2 calm myself down,
some will make comments like…
‘byebye pekhong (assuming tt I’ll get up there)’??????
so wat if I dun??? will u ever noe how terrible tt feels…..
to hell with u all man…….
IF U”RE JUZ ASSUMING…THEN SHUT YOUR FUCKING GAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wat comfort do I get from being around u all……
to seek glory for e achievement of other…..
TO HELL WITH TT!!!!!!!
noe wats e worse thing….
its 2 hv 2 pretend tt I’m alright juz so tt u guy dun go all mush n stuff on me …..
to juz show e concern bcoz its awkward 4 yourself 2 hav some else sad around…..
why did I ever spend so much time n effort on canoeing…
so wat if I got those useless coins……
SO WAT!!!!!!
was it worth worrying so much bout a team of people whom…
I’m not even sure whether I’m considered their fren or juz an extra….
I dunno….
u tell me, WAS IT WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m juz so freaking depress now
why do I always do well for those freaking bloody retarded useless sch exams n test,
then when it comes down to e real thing.
I FUCKING SCREW UP!!!!!!
wat e hell!!!!!!!!
why why why!!!!!
Wei Yuan, Yina, Shaun, Jeremy, Zhiwei all did damn well…..
I should be feeling happy for them,
I’m,
but why am I feeling so much anger as well……
why they can not do well constantly n when e real 1 comes along,
they do so freaking well…..
unless consistent work dun pay off…….
screw it man!!!!!!
why e hell am I being so selfish now!!!!!!!
wat e heck!!!!!!!!!!!!
SCREW EVERYTHING LAH!!!!!!

No comments: