Hello=]……
I’m in quite a good mood 2day,
though I woke up longing 4 something….
but,
oh welz….everything seems 2 hav turn out fine 2day…..
we were time trialing 2day….
n boy, I muz say,
4 our 1st time trials 2gether…..
we did GOOD!!!!!!!......
realli really happy with my timings….
but…..
I’m still not contented though….
muz break 2mins for our 500m….
n it is not impossible…..
if Bill n Kelvin can…..
me n Vasin muz!!!!!
juz a few sec behind now...
LETS GO VASIN!!!!!!!!yEA!!=]
anyway,
we finally gotta try e scorp. 2day….
IT WAS SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!
we did fly….
though there was lots of rocking too….
but hey… nothing we can’t handle=]
hope we can race in tt scrop….=]
tmr is e big day…
‘A’ level results out tmr…..
crap!!!!!
juz thinking bout it makes me uneasy……
Thursday, March 03, 2005
Happy shalalala...its so nice 2 b happy.....
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment