Thursday, March 24, 2005

My Busiest Week!!!!

it has been hell of a busy week I juz when past…..
there was the SBDA finals (which was terrible)….
then got or team chalet…
then holidays over, and work starts again….
and now, I can say tt I’m a true blue member of the Singapore work force….
reason being, I’ve finally felt how it feels like to work 1 FULL Day,
waking up at 6am and arriving home at 11pm….
*phew…..* then I juz drop dead in bead and black out…
hahaha!!! well…this was on tues..
coz I had to goes Gan Eng Seng Sec for the Champ-Teen talk I was suppose to give,
then rush down to school to training the team,
then rush to Kembangan (all the way at the other end of Singapore) to tutor those sec 3s…..
man, tough day…..
and yup, juz in cast any1 reading this still havn’t figure it out,
I’ve been employed as a member of Synergy Coaching and Consultancy Pte Ltd…
yEa!!!!!

Tues day was my 1st day,
and well, lets juz say it wasn’t really as good as I had expected it to be….
I was quite satisfied aft it,
but apparently, my best than was really enuf, in well,
the bloody GESS teachers gave Coach Luke(my BOSS) a hard time….

an so, 2day, my 2nd day,
I gave all…110%...and I felt it when better then tues….
much better, at least 1 of the student proudly told their teacher that my class was so interesting enuf to be the very few lessons that he doesn’t dozed on in…*phew*….
but then, I feel I still could hype up the class enuf…
even Coach Luke say so….
Haiz!!!!! I’m trying, I’m trying…..

but I think wat I really like bout these job is…
I really get to learn a lot of new and important stuff about how to live a better life…
for example, with regards to interview,
I’ve learned how to shake hands professionally,
how to sit, stand and walk confidently,
and how social etiquette is really really important.
and upon learning these skills,
I’ve the opportunity to pass it down to others….
so noble..hahaha!!!

apart from this….
I think the most enjoyable part of this job is that...
I got to noe tons of new people…..
like……
Coach Luke= my dear boss…really charismatic, really professional and a truly truly nice person…winner of Mr. Singapore of dunno which year, an ex-model……an interesting character tt only a person in coma fall will sleep when he’s in class….respect respect!!!! he has a way for making people interested regardless of how dry the topic in discussion is….

Coach Jeff= nice guy….he’s a regular, and seems blur blur some times…hahaha!! but over all, he’s always quick in dishing out advice and help and words of concern…..

Coach Isaac= also a regular, mostly in charge of the IT stuff of or company….really faaaaarny guy who has a very faaaarny laughter….
hahaha!!!!

Coach Brandon= the most ‘suai’ (good looking *coughcough*) regular….hahaha!!! he has this cool image tt says ‘I’m a professional, but cool and funky guy too’ haha!!! he’s like the policeman, always doing his rounds when we coach, and always there to help when we’re in trouble……

Coach Esmiralda(hope I spelled it rite)= the only female regular I noe…. she give the impression of a friend big sister to me……very comfortable to be around with…n always asking ques and trying to get to noe others better……and I muz say, she’s the most dainty chop-stick using malay I’ve seen..haha=D

and from my batch of freshies…
Coach Yuka= my first half Japanese half Singaporean friend who speaks minimum jap and loves sushi…..she’s really fun to be around with, an somehow or another she seems so friendly and makes those around her feel real comfortable….and she’s a real good coach too…mayb the best out of my batch…..a true blue fun-loving gal...haha=D though she seems to hav problems coming to lessons on time..hahaha=D

Coach Joyce= not her real name, but her coaching name….very out door kind of person, always smiling and happy and very very interesting and funny personality…like me, she’s more of n out door person (she an outdoor camp instructor too)…may be tts why I feel most at ease around her, and there’s always lotz to talk about between us...another interesting fact, she like eating ‘panmian’ without ‘mian’… (noodle soup without noodles) hahahaha!!!!!!

Coach Henry= my first 21 year old army friend….really serious and solemn character, but juz a nice guy under his hard demeanor….although he’s the oldest in my batch, but he has the youngest looking face amongst all of us….hahaha!!!!!! an it seems to be posing a problem in his class……oh welz…hope it doesn’t worry u to much Henry……chillll…..

and finally

Coach Winny= still the same as usual…no change in head size….still as clumsy as last time, and still bullying me like there’s no tmr….she really can’t resist the temptation to give my poor head a push whenever I’m not aware….bah!!!! but well…I’m not complaining….juz grumbling…hahaha!!!!

No comments: