“Rowing is therapeutic”…
I feel much better now after tis morning’s rowing session….
think I really let out all my anger n pin in2 e water 2day…
left all those unhappy thing in Kallang,
n may they flow forever away from me with e tide…..
anyway,
me n Vasin practically flew….=]
Mr, See said: “u guys seemed happiest 2day”
hahaha!!!!! n we were….
we were leading…
tts n improvement…yEa!!!!
but then we still capped in e scorp.
we were moving very…errrrr….. “fa-gly”
(ie, fast but ugly)…hahaha!!!!
think I’m fine now…
hav accepted wat e results r,
n e fact it I can’t do anything pondering around it anymore….
so….
so be it then…..
think I finally can let go now…..
Thank Del, Tim, Nana, Juliet n ~kaTen~
noe I was really grumpy yesterday,
but really appreciate u guys trying 2 cheer me up…
luv u all…..=]
now I feel really bad for putting up yesterdays blog……
really didn’t mean all those nasty things I said….
I was juz e “Pissed-and-Evil Me” speaking yesterday….
sorry guys……..
please forgive me 4 saying such unpleasant stuff…
please do take offence….
sorry…
Saturday, March 05, 2005
i'm fine,,,,
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
4:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment