“~i choose to love u in silence,
coz in silence i find no rejection
i choose to love u in loneliness,
i choose to love u in loneliness,
coz in loneliness u are mine~”
tis is e favour quote of a fren tt I’ve juz made……
but,
somehow, feels like she’s e only person tt I can open up 2 without being judged….=]
2day,
I’m not as happy as yesterday….
but then,
2day feels normal….
I think yesterday I was EXTRAORDINARILY happy….
I dun feel sad either….
hmmmm….
wonder whether there’s actually an intermediate between happy n sad???
or can 1 only either be happy, OR sad….??
anyway,
today, I found out how obnoxious a person my small aunt is…..
realized tt she’s oso 1 of those people who r retardly stubborn….
those tt only see wat they think is rite….
n think tt wadeva they do is always rite, or will b rite…..
wat idiots!!!!
n some of e time when they wrong…
they would still refuse 2 admit it…
ARGH!!!!!!
found out when we when kite flying juz now….
well…..
it was disastrous, coz then kite was not symmetrical,
so it always turn n twist n fall 2 e ground….
was trying 2 get her 2 be gentle when tugging at e kite….
but no,
she keep tugging at it as if she was pulling e moon towards earth……
of course it’ll be tug out of e sky like tt….
duh!!!!!! use some brain lah!!!!
I noe I ain’t no expert in kite flying,
but I do noe u need patience,
n tugging like mad ain’t no bloody patience….
so retarded!!!!!
apart from tt…
dun think I got anything else 2 blog anymore 2day,
except mayb juz tis….
“fren tt r limited 2 times of dining n hanging out with”
heard tis on e radio….
so r these considered true frenship????
if not…..
think i deserve 2 wallow in sorrows even more now…..
but,
somehow, feels like she’s e only person tt I can open up 2 without being judged….=]
2day,
I’m not as happy as yesterday….
but then,
2day feels normal….
I think yesterday I was EXTRAORDINARILY happy….
I dun feel sad either….
hmmmm….
wonder whether there’s actually an intermediate between happy n sad???
or can 1 only either be happy, OR sad….??
anyway,
today, I found out how obnoxious a person my small aunt is…..
realized tt she’s oso 1 of those people who r retardly stubborn….
those tt only see wat they think is rite….
n think tt wadeva they do is always rite, or will b rite…..
wat idiots!!!!
n some of e time when they wrong…
they would still refuse 2 admit it…
ARGH!!!!!!
found out when we when kite flying juz now….
well…..
it was disastrous, coz then kite was not symmetrical,
so it always turn n twist n fall 2 e ground….
was trying 2 get her 2 be gentle when tugging at e kite….
but no,
she keep tugging at it as if she was pulling e moon towards earth……
of course it’ll be tug out of e sky like tt….
duh!!!!!! use some brain lah!!!!
I noe I ain’t no expert in kite flying,
but I do noe u need patience,
n tugging like mad ain’t no bloody patience….
so retarded!!!!!
apart from tt…
dun think I got anything else 2 blog anymore 2day,
except mayb juz tis….
“fren tt r limited 2 times of dining n hanging out with”
heard tis on e radio….
so r these considered true frenship????
if not…..
think i deserve 2 wallow in sorrows even more now…..

No comments:
Post a Comment