alrite!!!!!
I’ve finally completed and sent in my NUS application…..
*phew*…..wat a relieve…=]
so now,
the agonizing and painful wait for the reply from NUS has begun…..
I really really really hope they’ll give it to me…
fingers crossed=]
well, tis is the last week of march liao…..
boy, 3 months into 2005…..
3 months worth of life as a non-student,
3 months of working life….
its sure feels different…..haha=D
juz within tis short 3 months,
so much has happened……
-yet another lonely valentine,
-getting my 1st job….the my 2nd……then my 3rd…..
-converting one of my greatest Ex-fears (public speaking) into wat I do for a living now….
-receiving my results…..
-trying to accept my results….
-rowing my forth K2 race…..
-coming home empty handed in my 2nd consecutive SDBA….etc etc……
hahahaha!!!!!!!!!
quite a jammed-packed 3 months I could say….=]
oh welz……
met up with Jess tis morning…..
not surprising that our conversation kept re-routing itself to my Uni application….
I’m worried, he’s concerned..haha!!!
he’s 1 helluva senior I got…..
boy I’m I lucky…….=]
anyway, past him his belated birthday present today….
n I was juz wat he needed….a new bag…
hahaha!!! guess I do hav a super-sensitive, ultra-accurate intuition…hahahaha=D
got my even more belated birthday present from him too=]
it a book….a LARGE book…full of compilations of some great archi. and interior designs…..
I’m so happy….its currently my biggest and most colour book….hahahaha!!!!!
TONNES of THANKZ Jess!!!!!!!=]
training today was torturous…..
went back into a T2 with an amateur and I almost broke my bake trying to make our boat move…..
firstly, tis ‘amateur’ partner of mine has technique problems….
secondly, he’s like 1 n a half times the weight of Derek……
HEAVY HEAVY, WEIGHT LIMITERD EXCEEDED…..COMMENCE SHUTDOWN PROCESS…..bip bip…biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii……………..
hahaha!!!!
besides all these….
nothing else happened today….
no reply from Joyce either (as in Joyce my pri-sch. mate, not Joyce my colleague …haha!!)
Nite every1=]
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
hee...=D
Fear is basically,
False Evidence Appearing True!!!
so why fear????
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
12:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment