2day I had a total of different kinds of cheese at 1 go….
cottage cheese, mozzarella, parmesan n cream cheese….
yum yum….i love cheese….=]
well, 2days dinner was a success=]
though there were minor ups n downs while preparing it……
started out really fine….
shopping 4 e ingredients was quite stressful….
only had 34bucks n with e cheeses, meat, veg I had 2 get,
I was damn worried tt 34bucks wouldn’t b enuf….
was like adding up e price of each item as I went along….
finally it came up 2 $33:60….
close shave….hahaha=]
cookin was alrite…
had Kakak around 2 help me chop mince n dice most of e ingredients….
I was juz like standing around dumpin stuff into e pan,
frying stuff here, simmering stuff there…it was fun…
except……
I cut my left index finger….ouch=[
was opening e can tomato paste n got a little impatient n was tryin 2 force e lid open with my hands….
stooooopid me……
now can’t even type with tt finger anymore…..sigh!!!
anyway, did another stupid thing too….
I FORGOT 2 pre-boil e lasagna sheets b4 assembling them…
so I was like happily spreading e cottage cheese-egg layer, followed by my tomato beef n italian sausage sauce then e sheets(uncooked), covering it e cheese followed by sauce layer again n ended with e mozzarella layer….
then……Oh shit!!!!
e thot of e pasta sheet being undercooked n hard when everything was ready suddenly popped in2 mind…..
*panick panick*
so I had 2 remove all e layers n reassemble them again….
thus, e cheese, mozzarella n sauce layer was all like mushed in2 1…hahahaha=]
but……
it turned out really really fine……..yEa!!!!!!!!
bet my lasagna could beat pizza hut’s 1 anytime!!!!
so here it is….
dinner menu of 2day:
1.Caesar Salad with chicken n bacon bits.
2.Mash-potatoe with Cream-cheese onion dipping,
3.Mince beef, Italian sausage lasagna complete with 3 different cheeses(cottage, parmesan, and mozzarella)
4.Garlic French toast.
served n prepared by Chef Tiw….hee..=]
with love……
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha=D (bending over n laugh)
Friday, February 25, 2005
Cheeeeeeeeese!!!!!!!!!
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
11:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment