nothing new, nothing interesting….
hmmmm, on second thot, there was something new…
circuits 4 training 2day was new…..
n it was realli extraordinary cardio-killing…
after finishin it,
felt as if I got hit in my stomach by a truck,
onto top of tt, my inside felt as if it had been taken out,
dumped in2 a blender,
blended all 2gether,
n forced back down my throat….
man, was I slaughtered….
haha!!!!!!!!
tuition was ok,
but as usual I was hopin it would hav been better….
juz realized tt Geraldine ain’t really as quiet as I thot she was…
mayb I was juz bcoz she was shy last time…
2day she was really restless…
n 4 no reason wat so ever she would burst in2 laughter….
it juz made me wonder…..
am I really tt faaarny in class…hahaha=]
she reminded me of Miss Kang when she was drunk
hahaha=]
Ethel was her usual moody self,
n Audrey was absent again….
hmmm wonder whether she’s ok
didn’t come last week 2….n normally with her around, e class seems more alive….
hope she comes next week……
1 thing i've been noticing too...
i've actually been lookin at e evening sky lately alotz tis past weeks...
mayb coz e nites hav been very very unexplainably clear tis 2 weeks...
i can actually keep track e progression of e shape of e moon
it was juz a smiley on Valentines, n 2days, it almost full....
so Faaaaaaaarny...haha=D
think it'll b complete tmr...=]
ok, it’s towards e end of feb oredi…
which means PAY DAYS coming…yEa!!!!
havn’t even got Jan’s pay 4 canoeing yet….
but I dun blame it on Mr. See though…
e sch is really really slow…
ARGH!!!!
but anyway, think I’ll get e tuition 1 next week…..
Stace, I’m really really sorry…hope u accept my humble apology…I promise, once my pay comes, we’ll hav dinner k!!!! cross my heart n hope 2 die…….(“,)
Tuesday, February 22, 2005
A normal day...
"Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
why'd you do that in my eye?
Looks like sugar, tastes like sap.
Oh my god!! IT'S BIRDIE CRAP!"
hahahahaha=D
2day was like any other tues 4 me…
but i'm not complaining=]
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
11:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment