simple beauties in life:
A big orange sunset, seen across e horizon on a baby blue evening sky,
1 which isn’t too glaring nor is it too hot,
a sunset tt 1 could look at n admire its unexplainable beauty
A big orange sunset, seen across e horizon on a baby blue evening sky,
1 which isn’t too glaring nor is it too hot,
a sunset tt 1 could look at n admire its unexplainable beauty
without of peeping thru e gaps between fingers of a shielding hand.
A bright moon shines shining down from a clear night sky,
1 tts stands out so distinctively from e darkness around it,
a moon which though is far from being complete tonight,
but still shines faithfully over e heads of those below.
well, these r e 2 simple yet seemingly so intriguing n elegant things I saw 2day on e way back from training.
not sure whether is it bcoz I’m feelin a little down 2 day tt I’ve come 2 realize tis simple beauties in a not so simple world.
it’s like all of e sudden I’m aware of all tis small things which normally dun draw much attention….
A bright moon shines shining down from a clear night sky,
1 tts stands out so distinctively from e darkness around it,
a moon which though is far from being complete tonight,
but still shines faithfully over e heads of those below.
well, these r e 2 simple yet seemingly so intriguing n elegant things I saw 2day on e way back from training.
not sure whether is it bcoz I’m feelin a little down 2 day tt I’ve come 2 realize tis simple beauties in a not so simple world.
it’s like all of e sudden I’m aware of all tis small things which normally dun draw much attention….
can’t say I’m very sad, nor can I say I’m happy 2day….
think its like somewhere in between…hmmmm….very difficult 2 describe.
may its bcoz it Valentine….n I’m still..... err…’unwanted’.
guess I should call it e Valentine Blues…sounds like a song name...haha=D
those Valentine Blues…lalalalalala…
can’t get rid of those Valentine Blues….ohhhhhhh…
me n my Valentine Bluuuuuuuuuesss……………….
hahahahahahaha=]
apart from e beauty of tis 2 cosmic bodies 2day,
as usually, there were flowers, bouquets , roses everywhere,
not 2 mention everywhere i turn,
there’re loving couples holdin hand, laughing, giggling, teasing or juz plainly indulging themselves in e love they so fortunately hav from their other half.
e common sight of Valentine which I still envy till no end…….
anyway, 2 unpleasent things happen 2day…..
hmmmm….maybe its more appropriate 2 say 1 spirit-dampening incident,
n 1 uncomfortable situation….
1: decided out of e blue 2 drop by e library 2 try n 2 apply 4 a library card again after training 2day…
n found out tt I need my passport 2 do it coz I’m a foreigner….bish!!!!!!
apart from e beauty of tis 2 cosmic bodies 2day,
as usually, there were flowers, bouquets , roses everywhere,
not 2 mention everywhere i turn,
there’re loving couples holdin hand, laughing, giggling, teasing or juz plainly indulging themselves in e love they so fortunately hav from their other half.
e common sight of Valentine which I still envy till no end…….
anyway, 2 unpleasent things happen 2day…..
hmmmm….maybe its more appropriate 2 say 1 spirit-dampening incident,
n 1 uncomfortable situation….
1: decided out of e blue 2 drop by e library 2 try n 2 apply 4 a library card again after training 2day…
n found out tt I need my passport 2 do it coz I’m a foreigner….bish!!!!!!
as if i go everywhere with my passport.....sigh!!!
juz when I need some bedtime distraction 2 go 2 bed, n not drown myself in self-pity, loneliness, n misery
sigh!!!
2: my aunt came home n found out tt 1 of my cousin had e tv on in e bedroom n was still not asleep,
n e other had not packed her sch bag b4 sleeping…..
n so, there was once again threats flyin thru e tense air,
n scoldings which , I think, are audible 2 most of e neighbours on my floor….
juz when I need some bedtime distraction 2 go 2 bed, n not drown myself in self-pity, loneliness, n misery
sigh!!!
2: my aunt came home n found out tt 1 of my cousin had e tv on in e bedroom n was still not asleep,
n e other had not packed her sch bag b4 sleeping…..
n so, there was once again threats flyin thru e tense air,
n scoldings which , I think, are audible 2 most of e neighbours on my floor….
for a peaceful person like me, who hates conflicts,
once again, unwillingly, I was stuck in situation where a mum was disciplining her kids,
n I, being an onlooker,
once again, unwillingly, I was stuck in situation where a mum was disciplining her kids,
n I, being an onlooker,
boy did i felt so out of place……really uncomfortable….
n 2 think I actually tried preventing some of tis unpleasentness by trying my best 2 convince tt small fellow 2 off e tv n sleeps….
but NOOOO….for a small little spoilt brat like him, he sure has 1 hell of a thick skull 2 contains tt king-size stubbornness of his….
mayb tts why I stay away from home as much as I can….
I hate family bickering….its so against e nature of a family…..
wadeve it is, at e end of e day, I still consider myself as an 'intruder' in e life of my aunt n her family,
(though she really doesn’t treat me like 1, n I am very grateful tt she took me in),
but well…..wat I mean is tt they hav their own family,
n 2 think I actually tried preventing some of tis unpleasentness by trying my best 2 convince tt small fellow 2 off e tv n sleeps….
but NOOOO….for a small little spoilt brat like him, he sure has 1 hell of a thick skull 2 contains tt king-size stubbornness of his….
mayb tts why I stay away from home as much as I can….
I hate family bickering….its so against e nature of a family…..
wadeve it is, at e end of e day, I still consider myself as an 'intruder' in e life of my aunt n her family,
(though she really doesn’t treat me like 1, n I am very grateful tt she took me in),
but well…..wat I mean is tt they hav their own family,
n its their right 2 run their family as they see fit,
n as much as possible, I feel I shouldn’t intrude in2 e running of their family…
n I certainly dun wan 2…..
sigh!!!!!!
still got at least 5 more months b4 I’m put out of tis misery n in2 e life of an undergrad…..
juz gotta b patient I guess…..sigh!!!!
n as much as possible, I feel I shouldn’t intrude in2 e running of their family…
n I certainly dun wan 2…..
sigh!!!!!!
still got at least 5 more months b4 I’m put out of tis misery n in2 e life of an undergrad…..
juz gotta b patient I guess…..sigh!!!!
anyway, Fio's birhtday in exactly 36mins.....Happy 19teen Birthday Fio=]

No comments:
Post a Comment