Wat if…..
well, over tis Chinese new year holiday, tis ques ‘wat if…’ has pop in2 mind pretty often…..
been thinking a lot bout e ‘wat if…’s in my life…..
n e ‘if not, then….’s too…
for example:
‘wat if mom hadn’t seen e advertisement for e ASEAN scholarship on e newspaper??’
‘wat if I had applied for it??’
‘wat if I applied but didn’t get thru??’
‘wat if I wasn't sent to AC(I)??’
‘wat if I’ve stuck 2 band(or e matter of fact…..Drama) n not transfer 2 canoeing??’
‘wat if Derek n I hadn’t lost our maiden race due 2 stupid directional mistakes??’
‘wat if I’ve not taken art??’
‘wat if I’ve not chosen 2 go 2 ACJC??’
‘wat if I’ve not chose 2 quit lifeguard n give canoeing a second try’
‘wat if I hadn’t had Anderson??’
‘wat if Jansen wasn’t injured n I was still stuck in a T1??’
‘wat if Anderson stayed on??’
‘wat if I hadn’t paired up with Ash??’
‘wat if I hadn’t broken up with Ash??’
‘wat if e J1s were more committed??’
‘wat if I didn’t sign up for e zoo attachment??’
‘wat if I did even worse in my prelims then I oredi did??’
‘wat if Mr. See didn’t invite me back 2 help him coach??’
‘wat if Mr. **** didn’t invite me 2 teach at his tuition center??’
‘wat if I’ve decided 2 commit myself 2 another 1 in boarding??’
'wat if i'm oredi attached now??'
n e list goes on….
n tis is only bout me…..
there still stuff like…..
‘wat if dad didn’t change careers??’
‘wat if mum n dad didn’t decide 2 hav another kid??’
‘wat if they didn’t hire a maid??’
‘wat if tt ugly incident didn’t happen??’
etc etc etc…..
hmmmm…. e ‘wat if…’s in my life….
for some, I might hav answer….
for others, e answer will never be known….
but I’m pretty sure tt even for those tt I can answer, I wun b able 2 completely answer them 2 e fullest….
coz wadeva I might think or see or feel might never b 100% accurate….
only by going thru them will I noe for certain e complete outcomes of tis ‘wat if…’s
but….
answering any of tis ‘wat if..’s will bring forth another series of different ‘wat if…’s
so…hmmmm...
I guess ‘wat if…’s r juz part n parcel of our lives….
juz a series questions tt we’ll never be able to complete….
anyway, enuf of tis ‘wat if..’s
shouldn't think so much bout them since thinking bout them wun help a bit…..
went CK’s house with Steph, Josh, Kenrick, n PeiYuan 2day…..
basically we juz turned out 2 b a bunch of mahjong addicts n was stuck at it throughout e whole time…..
think I’m really getting e hang of mahjong now…hahaha=D
mayb not beginner anymore….can rise 1 level 2 intermediate I guess…=]
then….
had pizza 4 dinner….
self-made pizza….every1 contributed 2 making those pizzas....….
muz say, they turned out better than we all expected….
though e 1st 1 was a little soggy,
but all in all….
they were great..haha=]
watched ‘Racing Stripes’ with Alex aft tt…
it was a really refreshin movie….
something like ‘Babe’…unexpectedly good I can say=]
really loved those 2 flies……
funky!!! hahaha=D
overall…2day was a good day=]
yEa!!!!!!!
this is pekhong…..signing off for bakeapplez.blogspot.com….
till e next time….stay cool, stay calm, n juz kick back n relax….
nitez!!!!
Sunday, February 13, 2005
The 'Wat if...'s in life
Posted by
Cabure/Pek
at
1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment