Thursday, February 24, 2005

Complains of a bad kayaker...

2days training was terrible……
started out ok…
2.8k triangle was quite good actually,
then came e last 2k lap, n e 5 sets of 500m sprints….bish!!!
total wipe out…
there was a very strong side wind from south…
then my big fat tiger backside kept being blown away,
thus my tiller was perpetually stuck on 1 side or e other….

n still e my tiger kept being swept out....
e others seems 2 go straight while i'm e only 1 drifting out....
(mayb e raptors dun get affected tt badly???
since there butt ain't as big as e tiger.......)
thus…
couldn’t kick properly, did not get e rhythm right at all….
I was so damn freaking pissed….

i sworn i would hav broke something there n then 2 vent my anger if i could.....
sigh!!
but wadeva it is....
can’t blame e water….
think I’m juz still unable 2 handle rough water….
ARGH!!!!
e thing is, a good kayaker can row well no matter wat….
throw him in a good boat, he rows well,
force him in a bad boat, he rows well,
calm water, ‘shit’(choppy) water, he still should row well…..
sigh!!!
muz not let my frustration get e better of me…..
gotta find some way 2 refocus when tis happens again….

sigh....wat a assistant coach iu turn out 2 be.....sigh!!

anyway, didn’t blog yest coz I was juz too damn tired…
tuition yest was as ‘interesting’(*sarcasm) as tues…
n actually, Geraldine is quite a noisy little bugger….after she warmed up tt is…

nice girl though...
very interesting personality..
1 surprising thing: Ethel was concentrating very well yest…
was really surprise tt she did all my ques without complaining,
n was 1st 2 say no when I offered a toilet break…hmmmm…weird..
but…..
I still got bullied….
they pestered me until I gave in…
now I owe them sweets…..bah!!!!!!!!!

think i'm too soft-hearted.....
juz like aways giving in 2 Stacey in class...
sigh!

tmr’s my turn 2 prepare dinner again….
it wasn’t initially,
then my small aunt had 2 bring up e fact tt I’m free tmr…..bleah=p
n so, kena sabo 2 b Chef Tiw again……
think I’ll make beef lasagna, n mash potatoes….
since they love my cream cheese mayo mash potato sauce=]
then mayb caeser salad n garlic bread….

n mayb i should spike e mash potatoe sauce....
then those 2 noisy irritating unbearable cousins of mine can drift in2 dreamland as soon as they finish diner.....
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
n sooooooo........
I gotta go shoppin tmr….
hmmmm…but I’m broke….
think I’ll borrow money from her 1st since she volunteered me…..
hahahahahaha=D
hope dinner turns out fine…….

No comments: