Friday, February 18, 2005

Growing up!!

As we grow older…I’ve come 2 realized our perception of certain things tend 2 change….
e way we view things n e way we interact with them changes…
mayb tis is wat people call….'outgrowing'...


was making coffee tis morning, when I suddenly bcame aware tt I’m making a hot beverage….
e thing was, I’ve been drinkin hot beverages a lot recently….
coffee especially…
2 think last time I use 2 b a hater of any drink n every drink tt was shot n steaming….
had 2 hav all my drinks iced…
ice was like my best friend….
n I was oso constantly an ‘ice-crusher’….like 2 chew on ice….
hahahaha=]
but recently, hot drinks hav suddenly bcome my preference…..
outgrowing my cold drinks mayb???

heres another story…
'fire'…
still remember once upon a time,
tis kid n his bunch of classmate decided 2 play with fire in class…
so they lock themselves up in a class room during e break between morning classes n afternoon classes,
took out a box of matches….actually 5 boxes in fact,
n made a bonfire right smack center of e classroom….
e kid even lit up a rolled up piece of newspaper, lit it up, n started runnin around e class room,
imitating e torch-bearers of e olympic games…
hahaha=D
wat a bunch of idiots we were….
yes yes, I was tt kid,
tt ‘gang leader’ so 2 speak,
n yes we got caught…a teacher passing by saw smoke coming out under e door,
n a bright spot of light runnin around thru e tinted windows….
hahaha….
though we were smart enuf 2 close e door n get ready a pail of water juz in case our ‘exploration’ got out of control,
but not enuf 2 hav drawn e curtains I guess…hahaha!!!!
got ourselves in2 1 whole shit load of trouble then…
kk, e things is, then, fire 2 us were fun….
we were curious n amazed at it…
how it could touch a piece of paper n immediately lit it up n charring it black….
how with it, stupid little tubes of unattractive fireworks burst in2 myriads of colours n fascinating patterns…
how it could be such a powerful symbol, held with such high importance n pass around e world on a torch…
n thought it was fun 2 play with it..hahaha=]
but now, I see it only as a necessity in life, which hav e power 2 consume when out of control….
without it, could we live our life as it is 2day??
n with excess of it, lives will b lost…
2 different end of a spectrum in terms of how I saw ‘fire’…hahaha!!
n 2 look back on tt incident, boy were we a idiots…hahahah!!
not 2 mention fortunate 2 not hav hurt ourselves….
but it was fun though….
e playing part tt is, not e punishment part….
hey, but how many people can say they were actually sent 2 see e principle 4 playing with fire..
hahaha!!!!

anyway, yesterday was a good day…
but was 2 tired 2 blog…so will make up now=]
tuition went quite well…even Geraldine who's normally real quiet join in e fun n was laughing a whole lot more….
n Ethel too..hahaha!!!
thought I still would hav prefer them 2 concentrate more on e lesson…
but well, can’t ask 4 too much I guess…..

e highlight of yesterday had 2 be at night…
I received a postcard from Juliet’s wishin me Happy Chinese New Year…..
juz went I was feelin a bit shitty from reading on e train (motion sickness)…
n had a minor headache,
my uncle passes me e postcard, n miraculously I felt better=]
like I said b4, she’s e NICEST…=]
THANKZ JULS=]
its now my new bookmarks=]
well,hope she got e cookies I sent over…hope they survive their air trip over 2 her too…
hahahaha!!!

apart from all tis,was reading thru Del’s blog yest….
she seems a bit down….
msged her but no reply....
how she’s alrite……

2day was un-interesting….
so no point writing bout it I guess….

No comments: