Tuesday, February 08, 2005

home.....sigh!!

I’m writin tis from home….
n I dun think I’ll be able to publish tis online until tis fri(11/2) co the network here is really FOS….
But I’ll try later…

e trip home yesterday was soso….
really didn’t wanna talk much or to be related to at all for e how trip..
she came home later then I expected n we had to rush…
then she was like bad mood all t\e way n stuff,
so I felt wats e point of starting a conversation if e replies I got were all spiked with irritation.
anyway, e stooopid cab driver brought us 2 e wrong place 2 take e shuttle bus to Senai n left us there….
then when another cabbie told us bout it, she started whining n complain n stuff….
as if tt will really help…..
even phone back to spore to complain….
wat the bloody point????
got me real irritated….think e cabbie was too…
n e funny thing was….
e cabbie actually told me ‘panggil girlfriend kamu to make up her mind’
a mixture of English n malay where ‘panggil’ means ‘call’ n ‘kamu’ mean ‘your’….
freaky man, SHE AIN’T NO GIRLFREN of mine…..
neverever will I get someone like her….till hell freezes over I say……
boy…I felt so darn embarrass then….(“,)
not tt I’m saying she has a bad character or wat, cause her character is actually quite good,
juz that, I can’t stand her personality….juz plain irritating…..sigh!!!

got back home in 1 piece gladly…….
e flight was terrible…
every1 had like a personal leg space of 50 by 50 by 70 in centimeter….
was so bloody cramp….
budget air my foot…
still cost like 100bucks per person 4 a 30min flight..
crap!!!!
i rather stick 2 my 17 ringgit bus ride…
they provide big me much more personal space too….
so much more comfortable too…

well…home was as I predicted..
cold war is still on…hostile zone….
hmmmm…..ain’t gonna hope anymore 4 a better CNY,
no use…
dun think it’ll ever happen....seeing e situation now…=[
but I can hope 4 this 3 days 2 pass as quickly as possible….
can’t wait 2 get back 2 spore n get on with life…
My pathetic life!!!!!!!
though it ain’t not really good coz its still missing somethings or someone,
but compare 2 life at home…
its definitely better
I guess…….

Chinese New Year Eve...
sigh!!

No comments: